X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wda2015
    replied
    Originally posted by ericgtr View Post
    It could also be that some of those users are simply choosing not to confirm as well, this is the case a lot with spammers or bots.
    most likely that is the case ..

Leave a comment:

• ericgtr
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBDosser View Post
    ask them to check there junk mail box..
    Yes, I always put up a thread or add this to the FAQ. Many free email providers automatically dump the registration emails in ther spam box and if the user has it set to automatically delete them, they will never see it. It could also be that some of those users are simply choosing not to confirm as well, this is the case a lot with spammers or bots.

Leave a comment:

• wda2015
    replied
    most peeps with email accounts have junk mail folders attached.. take a look inside a hotmail account you will see.

Leave a comment:

• tjsdjs
    replied
    Any other possible reasons? There's alot of them. It seems like too many for it be working correctly. How can I tell them to check their Junk mail folders if they can't see my emails?

Leave a comment:

• wda2015
    replied
    ask them to check there junk mail box..

Leave a comment:

• tjsdjs
    started a topic Users Awaiting Confirmation

Users Awaiting Confirmation

I have a alot of users in the "Users Awaiting Confirmation" group that don't have full access to my forums. For some reason, it seems like they're not getting the my emails when they initially register. Any suggestions??