• Show
Clear All

• Iceman62
    replied
    Thank you! it worked for me too!!

Leave a comment:

• pixelman
    replied
    Thanks all Problem solved once and for all.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by Nadavy View Post
    Do they need to re upload?
    Yes.

Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
    After changing this setting I had to re-upload the social group image to generate the proper thumbnail. I couldn't find any option to rebuild social group thumbs.

Leave a comment:

• pixelman
    replied
    I had the same problem. I just turned on safe mode and uploaded the default image.... but nothing has changed (Besides the default image appearing).
    Users that uploaded their own icon still have a blank dot. Do they need to re upload?

Leave a comment:

• Tarfandestan
    replied
    OOPS, really sorry. I didn't change the permission of thumbs folder. Solved.

Leave a comment:

• Skariko
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarfandestan View Post
    I do it. But the problem not solved. What can I do? When upload an icon, its doesn't save in "thumbs" folder and doesn't show.
    Had you set the folder cmd 777?

Leave a comment:

• Tarfandestan
    replied
    I just tested this on my test forum. I actually had the same problem when I created a social group and assigned it an image. This was because the thumbnail generation failed due to an open_basedir restriction on my server. I had to enable safe mode:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Safe Mode Upload Enabled

This all depends on your server configuration though.

After changing this setting I had to re-upload the social group image to generate the proper thumbnail. I couldn't find any option to rebuild social group thumbs.

I do it. But the problem not solved. What can I do? When upload an icon, its doesn't save in "thumbs" folder and doesn't show.

Leave a comment:

• Skariko
    replied
    I just tested this on my test forum. I actually had the same problem when I created a social group and assigned it an image. This was because the thumbnail generation failed due to an open_basedir restriction on my server. I had to enable safe mode:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Safe Mode Upload Enabled

Thanks so much, i've solved my problem putting the images on the filesystem and not on the database. It works now. o_O

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Skariko
    started a topic Social Groups image preview

Social Groups image preview

Hi,
    i have installed VB 3.8, it doesn't show the icon on the main page of the social groups.

Anyone can help me?
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X