Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K4L
    replied
    I think it would be great if a user of the group gets notified under "notifications" when a group he is in gets a post.. The social groups feature have been very inactive..

Leave a comment:

• timinrome
    replied
    Thanks, Zachery, but I don't see anything in my UserCP. Where/what exactly does it look like?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    It tracks updated items from groups in their UserCP.

Leave a comment:

• timinrome
    replied
    I can't believe this. I got so excited that Social Groups would give the functionality I need i.e. that members of a group could be kept informed through email notifications. But it seems that's not the case. What a shame.

So what exactly is the point of the "Subscribe to This Group" feature. How does it work?

Leave a comment:

• cirdok2
    replied
    Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
    So what is the point of the subscribing function? And how are people to know that there has been a reply?
    Do we have to tell our users to not use this function because it is not working?

What happens to the subscribed social group/discussions?

Just found another thread:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...t=subscription

I found out that the subscribed groups show up in the CP.
    Is there a way to have a link that point directly to the Subscribed Groups? It will do the job.
    Another solution: a link in the CP left-menu under the Subscribed items.
    Last edited by cirdok2; Sat 10 Jan '09, 11:44am. Reason: added link to a previous post

Leave a comment:

• Rizzo
    replied
    So what is the point of the subscribing function? And how are people to know that there has been a reply?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No sorry, there is no notification as this time.

Leave a comment:

• Covert-OPs_
    replied
    I hate to keep bumping my own threads but I could use some help here.

Leave a comment:

• Covert-OPs_
    replied
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Covert-OPs_
    replied
    I tried subscribing to some discussions but they don't show up anywhere. Is this not functional? When I go to "quick links" I have subscribed threads but that doesn't display the discussions. I need a way for my users to quickly see what discussions have posts.

Leave a comment:

• Covert-OPs_
    started a topic Social Group Discussion Notifications?

Social Group Discussion Notifications?

Is there anything that will notify members of the social group that a discussion was posted?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X