Drop Menu Links - Absolute Path?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Menu Links - Absolute Path?

How can I make the drop menus use an absolute path rather than relative?
    X-Runner Underground: www.xr-underground.com
    The Unforgiven: www.unforgivenpilots.com

I also would be very interested in this
    www.letsgather.com - Message boards, profiles, movies, music, and blogs.
    www.paganfolk.net - Green is the new black.
    www.die16-clan.com - Covering Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3.

Comment

Bump - Anyone? I'll have to submit a support ticket soon. I really need to get this fixed prior to go-live.

Comment

Sorry, I do not know what you mean and we do not provide official support for 3.8 RC/Beta or customizations. Perhaps if you explain better what you are doing, someone can help.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          Sorry, I do not know what you mean and we do not provide official support for 3.8 RC/Beta or customizations. Perhaps if you explain better what you are doing, someone can help.
          When vBmenu.register("notifications") is called in the template, it creates a drop menu that includes links to things like your PMs, incoming friends requests, social group updates, etc. I need to know how to make the links for those items to be absolute instead of relative.

So instead of the PM link going to private.php, I need it to go to http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/private.php.

Comment

Edit the navbar template and use a full url for the links, insteaad of just the file names.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X