Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ajax Quick Edit/Reply Not Worked

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1QuickSI
    replied
    Fior those NOT running vbseo and have disbaled mods and still having problems try disableing ZLIP in your php.ini file

    Leave a comment:


  • GCSkye
    replied
    For those not using vbSEO, I have found out the problem a plugin may be causing you.

    My culperate:
    vB Ad Management 5.00 - vB Ad Management engine.

    Fix:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...6&postcount=71

    Hope that helps some people out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zingu
    replied
    Originally posted by iojam View Post
    Hello,

    please try to modify vbseo.php file to resolve the issue:
    FIND:
    PHP Code:
    return $outbuffer
    ADD ABOVE:
    PHP Code:
    @header ('Content-Length: ' strlen($outbuffer)); 

    woot!! thanks.. works again.

    Leave a comment:


  • BellyBelly
    replied
    My users are complaining of this also; I have VBSEO but ironically I do not have the issues at all, nor does anyone on a Mac it seems. Everything is fully functional for us Mac users. I have run the patch they offered but still no joy. Oh well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Steve Machol
    replied
    Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • lifanovsky
    replied
    I have never used vbseo, and I also disabled all plugins - but this issue is still here. What ahouls I do to eliminate this bug?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by R1-Limited View Post
    Well I reverted back to
    PHP Code:
    return $outbuffer
    Adding the other stops tags form being edited

    The only thing changed was an upgrade to RC2.

    I have striped the system down to nothing and I still get the problem. It is a small anoyning issue but no worries, I am sure it will get fixed
    If you can replicate it in a default installation, or a clean upgrade with no hacks or addons, please report the bug.

    Leave a comment:


  • R1-Limited
    replied
    Well I reverted back to
    PHP Code:
    return $outbuffer
    Adding the other stops tags form being edited

    The only thing changed was an upgrade to RC2.

    I have striped the system down to nothing and I still get the problem. It is a small anoyning issue but no worries, I am sure it will get fixed

    Leave a comment:


  • iojam
    replied
    I'd recommend to try disabling all mods one-by-one and see if that helps (in case of vBSEO you will also need to remove/rename .htaccess file temporarily).

    Leave a comment:


  • Zachery
    replied
    It seems like most people who were getting this errror were also using third party addons.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bounce
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    We can't provide support for issues with a third party product. That issue should not happen on the stock code.
    I think most users realise this Z

    The facts are thou that most users are getting problems ever since upgrading to RC2 when in fact RC1 everything worked fine so I'm guessing something in vb changed from RC1 to RC2 causing this issue

    Fair enough thou

    Leave a comment:


  • Zachery
    replied
    We can't provide support for issues with a third party product. That issue should not happen on the stock code.

    Leave a comment:


  • R1-Limited
    replied
    My issue was not this, I never got the error in quick reply. But the save button was not working if edit post was chosen.

    Now that I applied this correction, the wierd part is the edit now goes to advanced mode. Not an issue, I just thought it wierd that without it shows save and advanced buttons

    Click image for larger version

Name:	savebutton.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	3708097

    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294413

    Leave a comment:


  • man1c
    replied
    Originally posted by iojam View Post
    Hello,

    please try to modify vbseo.php file to resolve the issue:
    FIND:
    PHP Code:
    return $outbuffer
    ADD ABOVE:
    PHP Code:
    @header ('Content-Length: ' strlen($outbuffer)); 
    Thank you, all is working fine now

    Leave a comment:


  • iojam
    replied
    Hello,

    please try to modify vbseo.php file to resolve the issue:
    FIND:
    PHP Code:
    return $outbuffer
    ADD ABOVE:
    PHP Code:
    @header ('Content-Length: ' strlen($outbuffer)); 

    Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X