Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ajax Quick Edit/Reply Not Worked

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    this vbseo & rc2 issue
    ReQueM back!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      3.8 RC2
      Yes

      Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      IE, firefox, safari, chrome, basically any browser
      Using Firefox here
      Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      after an upgrade (not a fresh install - anyone verify a fresh install is fine?)
      Yes since upgrading from RC1 to 2,not known on fresh install as not tried.
      Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      with or without plugins
      Same with plugins on or off
      Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      with or without the original style
      Same with both


      Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      So, how about server type? And php/mysql versions? Give the developers as much information as possible so they can figure this one out.
      Dedicated 2x Xeon 4GB Ram server,PHP version5.2.6,MySQL version5.0.67

      Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      Has anybody entered it into the Bug Tracker? Reference this thread when you do.
      No but will just do so.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ReQueM View Post
        this vbseo & rc2 issue
        Can't confirm. I just disabled vBSEO for testing purposes and the problem still remains.


        btw, now we do have a bug report
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=27021
        Meow!

        Please excuse my bad English.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by rellek View Post
          Can't confirm. I just disabled vBSEO for testing purposes and the problem still remains.


          btw, now we do have a bug report
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=27021
          disable vbseo and clear htaccess. try again
          ReQueM back!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Yes, you're right. So it's a problem with vBSEO's rewrite rules, I guess...

            But this issue is new. I upgraded from b4 and there was no problem at all...
            Meow!

            Please excuse my bad English.

            Comment


            • #21
              i waiting vbseo 3.2.5
              ReQueM back!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Good that you guys figured out the common issue - vbseo. I assume someone has now let those guys know about the issue so it can be fixed?

                Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

                W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                  Good that you guys figured out the common issue - vbseo. I assume someone has now let those guys know about the issue so it can be fixed?
                  Since their forum is offline right now, I took a ticket using ticket support. See what happens
                  Meow!

                  Please excuse my bad English.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looks like they are upgrading to 3.8.0 RC2 but sites still closed.

                    Anyone with vbseo, how do you temp disable vbseo?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Elyk View Post
                      Looks like they are upgrading to 3.8.0 RC2 but sites still closed.

                      Anyone with vbseo, how do you temp disable vbseo?
                      My ticket at vBSEO-Support was replied, they are investigating the issue
                      Meow!

                      Please excuse my bad English.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        nice news
                        ReQueM back!!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hello,

                          please try to modify vbseo.php file to resolve the issue:
                          FIND:
                          PHP Code:
                          return $outbuffer
                          ADD ABOVE:
                          PHP Code:
                          @header ('Content-Length: ' strlen($outbuffer)); 

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by iojam View Post
                            Hello,

                            please try to modify vbseo.php file to resolve the issue:
                            FIND:
                            PHP Code:
                            return $outbuffer
                            ADD ABOVE:
                            PHP Code:
                            @header ('Content-Length: ' strlen($outbuffer)); 
                            Thank you, all is working fine now

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              My issue was not this, I never got the error in quick reply. But the save button was not working if edit post was chosen.

                              Now that I applied this correction, the wierd part is the edit now goes to advanced mode. Not an issue, I just thought it wierd that without it shows save and advanced buttons

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	savebutton.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	3708097

                              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294413
                              http://www.NorCalSportRiders.com
                              Best of the Northern tribes

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                We can't provide support for issues with a third party product. That issue should not happen on the stock code.

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X