Cron Job Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cron Job Problem

I've been getting this message once a day every day for the past week.. Not sure which Job this is or really what it means:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.7.4:

Invalid SQL:

DELETE FROM vb3_access
    WHERE forumid IN () AND
    userid = 2566;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND
    userid = 2566' at line 2
    Error Number : 1064
    Request Date : Friday, December 12th 2008 @ 12:02:08 AM
    Error Date : Friday, December 12th 2008 @ 12:02:09 AM
    Script : http://xxxxxxx.com/cron.php?rand=1229058127
    Referrer : http://xxxxxxxxx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18
    IP Address : xx.xx.xx.xxx
    Username : Unregistered
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version :

do you have vbseo sitemap installed?
    www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Nope.

Comment

It has to do with the subscriptions Cron Job:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in [path]/includes/class_paid_subscription.php on line 560

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in [path]/includes/class_paid_subscription.php on line 560
        Database errorThe xxxx database has encountered a problem.

I've re-uploaded every file and it still don't work..

Comment

Any addons installed? If so, disable the addon system and try again.

Comment

I just had some real little addons, and disabled them all and tryed again. Still a no go.

This just started happening about a week ago like I said, and it seems to be happening with the user 2566 and his subscription.

I was able to change his Usergroup back to registered (instead of Patron as my subscription works), In his profile I go into his "Subscription" section and it says it's still enabled (it has expired) so I go to "Inactive" hit submit and I get this Vbulletin error.. I checked his profile out via MySQL and it looks normal..

Comment

Invalid SQL errors are almost always related to modified code. To troubleshoot this, the first thing you need to do is remove any third-party hacks or plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I've uploaded every single file earlier today with the updated Patch 1, then ran the update. Updated my theme, but I don't know how that would do anything.

I've narrowed it down to this:

It's the "Subscriptions" scheduled task. It's suppose to run once a day, when I go and hit "Run Now". I get this error:

Subscriptions

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in [path]/includes/class_paid_subscription.php on line 560

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in [path]/includes/class_paid_subscription.php on line 560

Database errorThe xxxx database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:
                • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
                • Open the xxxx home page, then try to open another page.
                • Click the Back button to try another link.
                The www.xxx.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may Contact Them if the problem persists.
                We apologise for any inconvenience.Database error in vBulletin 3.7.4:Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM vb3_access WHERE forumid IN () AND userid = 2566;MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND userid = 2566' at line 2Error Number : 1064Request Date : Sunday, December 14th 2008 @ 02:33:42 PMError Date : Sunday, December 14th 2008 @ 02:33:42 PMScript : http://www.xxxxxxx/cronadmin.php?do=...onid=6Referrer : http://www.xxxxx/index.php?loc=user....t%26u%3D2566IP Address : xx.xx.1xx.xx Username : xxx Classname : vB_DatabaseMySQL Version : 4.1.22-standard

Comment

You need to follow all those instructions.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

facing a similar db error

Comment

Ok So. I did all that you asked Steve and nothing happened.
                      Here's what I did, I went into the user with UserID 2566 apparently his subscription expired and it's trying to send out a reminder e-mail or something.. I went into his subscription section and changed his status to have 1 more year under the subscription, I went and ran the CRON job again and it's the same error with a different USERID now....

Comment

If you have no add-ons installed, then fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Same problem

I have been having the same problem for the last four weeks or so. I have not changed anything, but keep getting the same daily error message.

lamur2, were you able to get this fixed? If yes, can you share your solution?

Thanks.
                          Last edited by ShackHost; Tue 13th Jan '09, 10:46am.

Comment

Same problem continued...

Originally posted by ShackHost View Post
                            I have been having the same problem for the last two weeks or so. I have not changed anything, but keep getting the same daily error message.

lamur2, were you able to get this fixed? If yes, can you share your solution?

Thanks.
                            I also just realized that I am showing 56 paid subscriptions that are beyond the expiration date, yet are still showing as active. And, the user with the oldest expiration of 11-21-2008 that still shows active, is the same user ID referenced in the daily error notification I am receiving.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Update on this, it seems as though when the software is trying to de-activate someones subscription to the site, this error comes up. I've went in to a few peoples account, tryed to change their subscription status to "Inactive" and I get that database error. But I can extend their subscription with no problems..

I havent filled out a support ticket yet.. I'm too nervous about sending out all my FTP, MySQL database information..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X