vBProjects - Professional vBulletin Services and Solutions
    vBSpring - Premium vBulletin Add-ons

Comment

buy a license vBSEO

Comment

Help help help me please plase please

Hello

I taken license with $180

And when i going through Manual i unable to go forward.

In fact i don't have any host & site so how to transfer from my desktop which i downloaded from Vbulletin and where to install ??????

Totally dispointed and i am alone not like corporate office or any office i work from home only and i dont know any thing about SQL, FTP.....

Please please please help me out ...

My AIM is to launch a forum....

Comment

First you will need a domain name and a hosting solution.

you can purchase a domain name from companies like godaddy or namescheap. Some domains are as little as $8 while others can cost larger sums depending on their market value.

Second you will need a host to upload your files to. Look over at webhostingtalk.com. They have a huge collection of people that do nothing but discuss hosting solutions. Make sure they have the recommended versions of mysql, php and other software you may like.

That is where I started. I picked a horrible host at first and it did take time to recover from that. Now that I have a comfortable host and a fantastic tech support team, I have been slowly increasing in members.

It will not happen overnight. Expect to put several hours a day into research about your topic or out trying to get new members.
          www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Thanks looks good

But i wanted to give all this process to some good outsourcing IS ANY BODY CAN DO ALL THESE AND I WANTED FINALLY MY WEBSITE FOR FORUM LIKE THIS SITE VBULLEIN.

Please help me out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X