Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot view other member's Picture URL and BB Code

Hi,

I was going through some pictures of other members in my forums and noticed that only the album owner can view the picture URL and BB Code for any of the pictures in the album?

For example, if you go to my picture you cannot see the highlighted area in the attached image:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/album...pictureid=1818

Why is this and where is the option to turn this off? I'd like all of my registered members to have the permission to be able to view the URL's and BB Code of other member's images.
    Attached Files

right click the picture, go to properties. copy the location, paste it into an image tag.

www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Thanks for the reply copiertalk! But a workaround to the problem isn't what I am looking for (please re-read my original post). If there is something that I need to clarify, please let me know

Comment

I noticed the same. I'm not sure, but I thought in 3.7 you could still see the picture URL and BBcode of all pictures in all albums. I'd really like to have this back.

Comment

That is what I have asking before.
          Answer: You have picture link (BB code) ONLY for your picures in albums.
          Every user will be able to see only pictures bbcodes in their own albums.
          It is stupid, and I do not know why is that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X