Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post category and Location pull down boxes

Hello,

Not sure if it's already designed for 3.8. Here are 2 features I would like to see:
    Post Category
    Certain forums can have option to add specific category of posts.
    In buy and sell forums, I'd like posters to be able to select from a drop down box to categorize the post as "For Sale", "Wanted", etc.

During registration, user needs to specify their location via drop down boxes with pre-set cities, provinces, countries, etc.

Can these be down with 3.8?

Thanks.

This is a great suggestion that should of been in since vBulletin was introduce, but I guess not alot of members really want this or it would of been brought up more often.

Comment

Hello,

Ah maybe there are other people who do want this but thought they are on their own. Actually these 2 features are of great value for a lot of us as it can be applicable in lots of boards.

The best thing would be to allow Administrator to custom define the categories, and allow all to search using those categories as an option in the Advanced Search function.

Titus

Comment

I will wait and see, as I have been since 3.0.x and hope it come to play, as this can help multiple forums to add more revenue fast. I would like something like a graigs list and or ebay on one section of the forum. Hope a bit of it gets into 3.8 beta...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X