Table footers missing backgrounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table footers missing backgrounds?

Could anyone point me in the direction as to which template I'm supposed to look at to correct the attached highlighted problems? I've noticed this throughout my forums, blogs & various plugins. Any other help is greatly appreciated
    Attached Files

People are NOT going to be able to magically tell you your exact problem based on an image without seeing the code that makes up the board you took a screenshot of.

Sorry we're not psychic.

Comment

The best I can do is tell you to look for the following in the FORUMHOME template:

Code:
      <tbody>
          <tr>
              <td class="tfoot" align="center" colspan="<if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">6<else />5</if>"><div class="smallfont"><strong>
                  <a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]do=markread" rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[mark_forums_read]</a>
                  <if condition="$vboptions['forumleaders']">&nbsp; &nbsp;
                  <a href="showgroups.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[view_forum_leaders]</a></if>
              </strong></div></td>
          </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>
      $forumhome_markread_script
      <!-- /main -->
      If it's not there, then you should add it. Refer to the Default template that ships with vBulletin for further guidance.
      No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

People are NOT going to be able to magically tell you your exact problem based on an image without seeing the code that makes up the board you took a screenshot of.

Sorry we're not psychic.
        Wow dude! No need to be a dick. I see this was your very first post too... Do you even have a clue as to how the vBulletin system works at all, let alone the level of respect most have for each other here when asking questions? I highly suggest you read through the forums here before responding to anyone else the way that you did here to me.

jmurryhead - thanks! I'll take a look at that. You gave me a few other ideas too, but if anyone else has some ideas, I'm all ears When I upgraded to 3.8.0 beta 1, I reverted all of my templates, so this is why I'm really confused as to why this is happening?

Comment

You mean the tfoot class?

Comment

okay, so I'm a dipsh#t I swore I looked at the table footer background, but maybe not...

thanks Zach!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X