Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone?

mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
    /home/dirty/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 311

my server surspeneded my account because of this error does anyone know what i should do?

Originally posted by dirty View Post
    mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

my server surspeneded my account because of this error does anyone know what i should do?
    Suspended account because of this error? Get a new account
    vBProjects - Professional vBulletin Services and Solutions
    vBSpring - Premium vBulletin Add-ons

Comment

Originally posted by Hayk View Post
      Suspended account because of this error? Get a new account
      lol very funny, i dont want to change server im happy there, they have just opened me back up, but i would still love to know what the error is about so i can fix it asap

Comment

Make sure that the required info in config.php is correct. If it is, then this is a server issue and can be solved by your hosting company

Comment

Make sure that the required info in config.php is correct. If it is, then this is a server issue and can be solved by your hosting company
          im uploadin vb again to see if that helps, my server told me that they fixed alot of the errors i so hope it is there side and not mine, but there still was no need to surspend me

Comment

Originally posted by dirty View Post
            im uploadin vb again to see if that helps, my server told me that they fixed alot of the errors i so hope it is there side and not mine, but there still was no need to surspend me
            Sure

Be careful when creating config.php.

Comment

Sure

Be careful when creating config.php.
              Ok sir *winks

Comment

still no good i uploaded vb again and now its comin up with....

Invalid SQL:

SELECT *
                FROM vb_datastore
                WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','la nguagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','loadcache','noticecache','adv_ modules','adv_portal_cale','adv_portal_home','adv_portal_opts','adv_portal_page','adv_port al_tpst','attachmentcache','bbcodecache','birthdaycache','eventcache','iconcache','maxlogg edin','rankphp','smiliecache','userstats');

MySQL Error : MySQL server has gone away

this is startin to get on my **** now

Comment

1. Assuming the info in your config.php file is correct, then this is a server issue. You will need to contact your host about this. Please see this page for the causes of this error:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/cantconnect

2. This is a server issue. You'll need to contact your host about this. Here are the reasons for the MySQL server going away:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...265#post310265

Also from the MySQL site:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/gone-away.html
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X