Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful subscription, returns to?

Hi there...

Just wanted to know... once a successful subscription has been made either with paypal or ccbill or whatever can you confirm for me where a user is returned to after the payment processor site... is it the forum home or main site url?

I wanted to change the return path to my main site url once complete, can this be done? please advise, cheers

Successful payments redirect to payments.php and show the STANDARD_REDIRECT template with the phrase payment_complete.

If it fails it shows STANDARD_ERROR_LITE with the error returned.

If it can't determine if the transaction was successful or failed it returns to the forum index page as defined in your vBulletin options.

To change these values would require modifying the code.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Where is link for the members to purchase a subscription. I have it all setup but where would a member go to find the subscription link to upgrade to another usergroup?

Comment

Originally posted by moneymaker View Post
          Where is link for the members to purchase a subscription. I have it all setup but where would a member go to find the subscription link to upgrade to another usergroup?

yourforum/payments.php

Comment

Update- Not exactly sure when this changed but after successful payment you now get returned to the forum homepage. This is the return value in the template: subscription_payment_paypal

Comment