• Show
Clear All

• kate_nz
    replied
    Thanks, it seems that skype is the problem

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I use Vista and haven't encountered this problem. It is some addon that he has for his browser and not an Operating System issue.

Leave a comment:

• copiertalk
    replied
    skype would hilight numbers when I had it installed. does this person have skype installed?

Leave a comment:

• texterted
    replied
    I suspect that this is an issue with your users browser or OS.

I have no reports of such issues from my users and I can sent any combination of numbers in a PM without any highlighting of numbers by Vista.

Leave a comment:

• kate_nz
    started a topic numbers in pms and vista!

numbers in pms and vista!

I've had an email from a member who says:

Whenever I try and send a private message with phone numbers in it (which is what I mostly do), your software won't accept them and the rest of the message then disappears. Could you look into it and see if its possible to get your software to accept the silly way that Vista highlights phone numbers so that I can send information more easily? It took three attempts to get the number to ***** and the only way it was possible, was to spell out the phone numbers. Very labourious.
    I know no-one reading this is going to be able to fix Vista but I wondered if anyone else has come across this problem and if so, if there is a workaround?
    BTW - I haven't been able to test it myself as I don't have a machine that runs Vista.......

Thanks
    Kate