Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installation bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Installation bug

    I had a database error at the upgrade_380a2.php 5/5 part of installation about prefixpermission table, i found that table had an intreclassement of
    Latin1_swedish_ci instead of Latin1_general_ci like the others tables, i change it and the installation was very nice after that correction.

    MySQL Error : Illegal mix of collations (latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='
    Error Number : 1267

  • #2
    You will need to go through the database and make sure that all fields in every table are set to latin1_general_ci if that is the collation that you want to use.

    See the MySQL Documentation to specify a different default for your database here:
    http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/...-database.html

    By setting the proper collation for the database default you can avoid this problem in the future.
    Translations provided by Google.

    Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

    Comment

    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X