Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    In the Customer Area, on the side menu, under "Support Services" is a link to Patches/Security Patches.

But I don't see any patches available for 3.8.2.

Leave a comment:

• djjeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by djjeffa View Post
    how could i tell i have the latest security patch? I dont see any in the member area.
    Bump?

Leave a comment:

• djjeffa
    replied
    how could i tell i have the latest security patch? I dont see any in the member area.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Yes, you can get patches via the security patches link in the members area. If you want new versions, you need to upgrade your license.

Leave a comment:

• djjeffa
    replied
    ok I spent a week with no luck it seems like I cant download anything newer than 3.8.2 is it because my licence is expiered? if it is how do I update to the latest security patch?

Leave a comment:

• djjeffa
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Lats
    replied
    Have you tried the manual? It provides the steps you need to take...

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade

Leave a comment:

• djjeffa
    started a topic 3.8.2 to 3.8.7 L2

3.8.2 to 3.8.7 L2

Ok It has been 2 years since I messed with my board and I want to updated but I kinda forget how. All I remember was edit the config file shut the board down upload everthing and run the update link but now im not even sure whats the updat/patch, is it the impex? and where are the instruction cause I cant find them lol
    Thanks for any help you could give I use to be ok with this stuff but I fogot alot of it.