Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    You would need to upload all files for the license you've bought then import the Blog's XML file via the Product Manager (3.x didn't have the same upgrade integration as vB4 does):

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blog_install

Leave a comment:

• HMBeaty
    replied
    Originally posted by edgespeeder06 View Post
    how can I go about that?
    Find someone selling a 3.8.x license that has a blog attached to it.

Originally posted by edgespeeder06 View Post
    It won't change anything on my site other than add the blog and having to repurchase a license?
    Correct. All you would have to do is reupload the files and I THINK you would just need to run upgrade.php

Leave a comment:

• edgespeeder06
    replied
    how can I go about that? It won't change anything on my site other than add the blog and having to repurchase a license?

Leave a comment:

• HMBeaty
    replied
    The only way to get it is to purchase and old license that had a blog attached to it. You cannot purchase just a blog and the blog itself is not transferable between licenses

Leave a comment:

• edgespeeder06
    started a topic Adding Blog to my VB 3.8 from where?

Adding Blog to my VB 3.8 from where?

I was wondering if I could add the blog to my vb 3.8.6 or if my only choice was to upgrade? I really don't want to loose any of the custom features or setup that I have now but really want the blog for content.THan

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X