Cannot download latest 3.8.* version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot download latest 3.8.* version

I have an owned license for vBulletin 3.8 plus have purchased the blog software previously.

As an owned license, should I not be able to download the latest versions of both?

In the members section, I can only see version 2.0.2 for the blog to download and version 3.8.5 for the vBulletin forum.

Sure my license has expired last year but I was still able to patch after that. So what has changed?

Well I managed to grab the patch from here.

http://members.vbulletin.com/patches.php

Is there a patch for the blog anywhere?

I also notice I can download version 4. Surely this is an error of sorts as I have only ever had a VB3 owned license.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason UK View Post
      I also notice I can download version 4. Surely this is an error of sorts as I have only ever had a VB3 owned license.
      No,it's not an error.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Ok cool thank you. I hope I can get the link to download 2.0.3 for the blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason UK View Post
          Ok cool thank you. I hope I can get the link to download 2.0.3 for the blog.
          Sorry,you cannot:

"In the members section, I can only see version 2.0.2 for the blog to download and version 3.8.5 for the vBulletin forum. "

You did not renew your licence, you can download the higher versions if you upgrade to vB4.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Is 2.0.3 not a patch though?

I mean if someone wants to buy the VB4 license, they will want to run VB4. Not necessarily V 2.0.* of the blog. So it seems redundant in that sense.

Comment

Even if you buy a VB4 licence you may not get the latest blog. 3.8 blog isn't part of VB4 licence.

Comment

This is all too confusing. How does one then acquire 2.0.3?

Comment

If you have a vB3 license, you can only download the versions that were available at the time your license expired.

If you purchase a vB4 license, you gain access to all versions of vB3 and up to vBBlog 2.0.3.
                  Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                  -
                  *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                  - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                  - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                    If you have a vB3 license, you can only download the versions that were available at the time your license expired.

If you purchase a vB4 license, you gain access to all versions of vB3 and up to vBBlog 2.0.3.
                    is that only if you already owned a vb 3.x blog licence?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X