Can't Install or Import new plugin !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Install or Import new plugin !

Everytime i add new plugin, it turns blank and the plugin still not installed and my server load start increasing high.
    i tried to add 2 module:
    1. [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like v1 (vB3) [AJAX] : http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243511
    2. [AJAX] Post Thank you Hack : http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=165673

both turns into blank and nothing happened, please help.

Questions/Problems regarding modifications/styles need to be asked in the modification/style thread. That is where the support for modification/style is - not out here in the main forums. Please note that if a modification/style is unsupported (or even if it says it is supported), you may be on your own if you chose to install it.

Both of those require you to do more than just upload a product (not a plugin) - you have files to upload also. I suggest you reread the installation instructions carefully.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

i already upload the files before import the XML,, i was once successfull install those plugin years ago,, but now it wont work.

Comment

I would suggest checking your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) to see if there is some error.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X