Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBGSM.COM
    replied
    this problem problem come from last 40 days but i dont know how is this but this is very big problem for me /

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    In the hours/day or two before this happened, did you:

- change a setting on your site?
    - add a modification?
    - upgrade your vBulletin software?

Leave a comment:

• WBGSM.COM
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    What change did you make to your forum immediately before this happened? Upgraded, added modification etc.

Sir i didnt understand plz tell me that wht can i do for it .. f u want check my forum then may i post here my Forum link

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    What change did you make to your forum immediately before this happened? Upgraded, added modification etc.

Leave a comment:

• WBGSM.COM
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    That means you are either using the wrong username or the wrong password.
    no brother i change change the username and password but give me same problem ..........

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That means you are either using the wrong username or the wrong password.

Leave a comment:

• WBGSM.COM
    replied
    i check user id himself show me this error

vBulletin Message
    You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try logging in as one of these users to see if you have the same problem. If you don't, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilities are: browsers, browser settings, cookies being blocked, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, spyware, proxies and any other application that affects Internet content.

Leave a comment:

• WBGSM.COM
    started a topic new users and some old users

new users and some old users

hello i have problem in my forum new user make his ID but cannt sign in and some old users Admins are also not online

wht can i do for it plz any solution
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X