• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon xHB
    replied
    How would I open it in my browser?

My forums are linked like: http://www.[inserturlhere].com/forums/

Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jon xHB; Tue 18 Jan '11, 4:35pm.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Register a new account on your forums. Upload the tools.php script in the 'do_not_upload' folder of the vB zip file to your Admin CP directory, then run it from your browser. Use this to promote your user to Admin usin
    g this option:

[Reset Admin Access]

Then immediately remove this script.

Leave a comment:

• Jon xHB
    replied
    Thank you. Because the forum is a backup, I lost the password to my original account. Is there any way to create a new account and gain access to the ACP (using files in the database)/ any other method?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This error is from a plugin you've installed. You need to disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which one is causing this.

If you cannot log into the Admin CP then to disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

This will disable all hooks and allow you to log in properly with no hooks running.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/disable_plugins

Leave a comment:

• Jon xHB
    replied
    I had my host help me upload the files, but now that they are uploaded I am getting this error:

PHP Code:
    Warning: require_once([path]/dbtech/credits/credits_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '
    /home/pokeligh/public_html/forums/dbtech/credits/credits_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pokeligh/public_html/forums/includes/init.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 1 
    How can I fix this?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I use putty everday, it works fine with Windows 7.

did you upload the backup to your webserver / database server?

Leave a comment:

• Jon xHB
    started a topic Uploading SQL Backup

Uploading SQL Backup

I've been doing some reading, and it seems that one of the few options that I have left is to upload my backup (which is approximately 130MB) using a Telnet/SSH client. However, after reading the vB documents as well as some of my own research, it seems that PuTTY is not compatible with Windows 7 64-bit, correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'm what you call a "noob" to this. Most of this looks like Chinese to me. I use hawkhost and I think they support Telnet/SSH.

I tried downloading PuTTY but when I opened it, nothing seemed to be happening (meaning that when I was attempting to type something, nothing would appear). I would really appreciate it if someone was able to explain how I can upload my backup.

Thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X