No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

After upgrading from 3.8.4 to 3.8.5 I found some problems with my style and now the main page of the forum is blank .. I try to reupload the files many times but still not working

Might want to be more specific and show us error messages.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

There is no error messages .. I`v upgraded my forum from 3.8.4 to 3.8.5 then my style got some errors .. I deleted the 3.8.5 files then I reuploaded it again and now the main page is blank .. I can`t access my forum .. when I go to admincp page its working but when I fill it with my username and password and click login It refers me to login.php and also the page is blank

Comment

Looks like hosting issues. Contact your host about the errors.
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X