Where is 3.8.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is 3.8.5

i dont see 3.8.5 anywhere in the members area. I see vb 3.8.4 pl2 and thats it.

Ugh i found it under download vb 3.x. You think it would have been labeled 3.8.5 so people dont have to go searching for it

Not sure what you mean. When I click on my Download vBulletin 3.x link, it is the default to download 3.8.5. That sounds right to me.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      Not sure what you mean. When I click on my Download vBulletin 3.x link, it is the default to download 3.8.5. That sounds right to me.
      That is what I did; though the 3.x thing through me off for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
        What's your license status? Active or Inactive/Expired?
        I am having the same problem, mine says "Inactive - Expired" I would pay the fee to go to 3.8.5 maintenance release from 3.8.4, I am not wanting to pay anything toward 4.x.x I do not want that version at this time.

When I click on Upgrade/Renew I am taken to purchase the 4.0 software.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoro View Post
          When I click on Upgrade/Renew I am taken to purchase the 4.0 software.
          This is your only choice if you want access to 3.8.5 - sorry.
          To be updated...

Comment

depending on when it expired - you can Try opening a support ticket. No reason you should be punished when IB delayed the release by 7 or so months
            Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

So basically i have to renew for 175 to upgrade to 3.8.5? even tho i don't want to go to 4.x?
              www.dancehallareaz.com
              www.caribnation.com

Need i say more?

Comment

Not me, vbulletin will not ever get any more of my money then.

Comment

well damn
                  www.dancehallareaz.com
                  www.caribnation.com

Need i say more?

Comment

I am having the same problem, mine says "Inactive - Expired" I would pay the fee to go to 3.8.5 maintenance release from 3.8.4, I am not wanting to pay anything toward 4.x.x I do not want that version at this time.
                    Same here, I am quite happy with 3.8 & do not wish to upgrade at this time either.

This Sucks big time.

Comment

I am another person who does not want v.4

If there was a sensible price to get the latest 3 series software I would be happy to pay it, but I am not wasting money to buy something I do not want. Sadly other forum software is starting to look better value

Comment

I opened a ticket over 12 hours ago asking about this issue, and I have not got any reply back yet.

Comment

I also opened a ticket a few minutes ago, my license (owned one) expired at the end of january 2010 i bought the license for vbulletin 3.8.x series and really would like to have the option to download the latest patch..

Im not interested in vbulletin 4.0 forum, the cms and blogging system and never will be, and paying $175 for just being able to download the latest 3.8.x patch is just sick..

Comment

Originally posted by BvZ View Post
                            I also opened a ticket a few minutes ago, my license (owned one) expired at the end of january 2010 i bought the license for vbulletin 3.8.x series and really would like to have the option to download the latest patch..

Im not interested in vbulletin 4.0 forum, the cms and blogging system and never will be, and paying $175 for just being able to download the latest 3.8.x patch is just sick..
                            Eventually you, and everyone else, will need to upgrade to 4.x or 5.x because 3.x will not be supported/patched anymore when it reaches EOL. At that time, when a (big) security bug is found, there is nothing you can do about it, unless you would hire a coder to patch it yourself.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X