X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imprezion
    replied
    Originally posted by IBxAnders View Post
    That line references a forum level template on forumhome; did you change styles or added new products? Have you checked if this problem exists with the default vBulletin style as well?
    no problem with the default vBulletin style. I did not change styles or added new products after moved to the new server, I used the same modified styles as before. May be I have to change something to accomodate the new server php?

should I simply do an upgrade to Vbulletin 4.0 from 3.8.4 now to solve the problem?

I also did disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which one is causing this, even with all plugins disable, it still shows the warnings.
    Last edited by imprezion; Wed 3 Feb '10, 12:10am.

Leave a comment:

• IBxAnders
    replied
    That line references a forum level template on forumhome; did you change styles or added new products? Have you checked if this problem exists with the default vBulletin style as well?

Leave a comment:

• imprezion
    replied
    good thanks,

just got my database connected, imported, and running...but there is an error on the top main page of my forum saying...

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [path]/includes/functions_forumlist.php(395) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [path]/includes/functions_forumlist.php(395) : eval()'d code on line 1

it only shows on top of the main forum, not sub forums or threads/posts.
    may be something wrong about the database import? or some other issue?

Leave a comment:

• IBxAnders
    replied
    You should use the same config.php but you need to make sure that the following pieces of configuration are exactly correct and correspond to the new host:

database server ip or localhost
    database name
    username and password

Leave a comment:

• imprezion
    started a topic moving servers

moving servers

moved to a new server php,

uploaded all files, and trying to install the forum back in the new server with the forum database backup but "in step 2" , it saids

Attempting to attach to database
    Connect failed: unexpected error from the database.
    Error number: 1044
    Error description: Cannot use database xxxx_xx_db

Please ensure that the database and server is correctly configured and try again.

should I upload a new config.php or use the previous config.php? or something else I need to fix?

thanks for your help
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X