Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xTerMn8r
    replied
    Ok I dnloaded 3.8.3 and its there, uploaded the files you recommended and Bam there it is

Thank you Steve

Tom
    Last edited by xTerMn8r; Tue 24 Nov '09, 9:15am. Reason: verify success

Leave a comment:

• xTerMn8r
    replied
    I just upgraded to 3.8.4 yesterday do I still need to do this again?

Thanks,
    Tom

Ok I guess so , none of those files are in the 3.8.4 upgrade I dnloaded yesterday... What exactly should I download?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to download a new zip file and reupload at least these files:

/admincp/deployads.php
    /includes/adsense_templates.php
    /includes/init.php
    /includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml

Leave a comment:

• xTerMn8r
    started a topic Google adsence/vbulletin 3.8.4

Google adsence/vbulletin 3.8.4

I'm a bit confused and hope someone can shed some light on my problem. I'm running version 3.8.3 Patched(upgraded) to 3.8.4 and have signed up for a adsence account from the members area. After completing the adsence application and assoication the vb page had a section that thanked me for proceding with my adsence app bla bla bla... It also said that if I downloaded anyversion of 3.8 I would have a Advertisment Block in my Admin navigation area. Well I dont have it ! How do I get it? I keep seeing people saying they installed the version with google integration, so here's where the confusion comes in. When I go to download I dont see any versions that indicate they have the google integration? I just see 3.8.4 or 4.x beta's If I got to the archive I dont see one there.

So 3.8.4 Do I have the correct version ? I dont have a Advertisment section in my Admin Control panel !

I'm perplexed...

Tom
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X