Google adsence/vbulletin 3.8.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google adsence/vbulletin 3.8.4

I'm a bit confused and hope someone can shed some light on my problem. I'm running version 3.8.3 Patched(upgraded) to 3.8.4 and have signed up for a adsence account from the members area. After completing the adsence application and assoication the vb page had a section that thanked me for proceding with my adsence app bla bla bla... It also said that if I downloaded anyversion of 3.8 I would have a Advertisment Block in my Admin navigation area. Well I dont have it ! How do I get it? I keep seeing people saying they installed the version with google integration, so here's where the confusion comes in. When I go to download I dont see any versions that indicate they have the google integration? I just see 3.8.4 or 4.x beta's If I got to the archive I dont see one there.

So 3.8.4 Do I have the correct version ? I dont have a Advertisment section in my Admin Control panel !

I'm perplexed...

Tom

You need to download a new zip file and reupload at least these files:

/admincp/deployads.php
    /includes/adsense_templates.php
    /includes/init.php
    /includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I just upgraded to 3.8.4 yesterday do I still need to do this again?

Thanks,
      Tom

Ok I guess so , none of those files are in the 3.8.4 upgrade I dnloaded yesterday... What exactly should I download?

Comment

Ok I dnloaded 3.8.3 and its there, uploaded the files you recommended and Bam there it is

Thank you Steve

Tom
        Last edited by xTerMn8r; Tue 24th Nov '09, 10:15am. Reason: verify success

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X