Changing License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing License

I've been using my owned license to install vB on a testbed but I need to purchase another.

How do I change the license information already installed once I've purchased another under our corporate details?

Thanks

Just change the details in the members area.

I've moved my vbulletin around so much, that so long as the URL you're using matches the members area you should be ok.

vBulletin staff are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Problems with vB4? Try This Thread for answers!

Comment

Not sure if I explained myself correctly.

I have an owned one (personal) which I have used to install for my company forum and we will be going live with it 1st October.

I'll be purchasing an owned license next week under the company name, for the company forum, do I need to do anything on the forum software to take this into account.

Does it store the customer number anywhere in the mysql database as you're prompted during install/upgrade or and can I simply purchase another licence and use this to upgrade in future?

Comment

Will you be purchasing this with a different email address and outside of the Members Area?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          Will you be purchasing this with a different email address and outside of the Members Area?
          Yes Steve, I've completed the purchase and now have customer details.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X