3.8.4 with Adsense Issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.8.4 with Adsense Issue.

I have been trying to find the answer for this for like a week now.
    I am hoping that someone here knows how to get some actual tech support from Google.

I followed all the instructions on here on how to upgrade to 3.8.4 with Adsense.

I got the Email and clicked the link.

Clicked the link it took me to google to verify my email address.

So i choose to use my Gmail/Google Account and when i click submit i get the following message.

"A user with the email you specified already exists
    Please select a different Google Account login to access this account."

I dont have a adsense account, i have tried to log in and it says a account doesnt exist, and i have tried to reset the password but since the account doest exist it send no reset email.

Please help i would like to get adsense on my site but i dont want to create a new email/google account for it.

Anyone?

Comment

You need an Adsense account to use the Adsense integration.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, if you can't get google to fix it, try using another email address perhaps.
        Maybe [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          You need an Adsense account to use the Adsense integration.
          I know that i need a adsense account, thats what i trying to do is make one but google keeps telling me that the email is in use and i dont have a adsense account.

I was hoping that whoever is the contact on here with the google reps if you could ask them to address my issue. Becxause they really have no tech support to speak of.

Originally posted by MattyAsia View Post
          Well, if you can't get google to fix it, try using another email address perhaps.
          Maybe [email protected]
          My paypal account is the same as my Google email and i dont want to use a new email i want to use my pre-existing google account.

Comment

Originally posted by LCN2007 View Post
            I know that i need a adsense account, thats what i trying to do is make one but google keeps telling me that the email is in use and i dont have a adsense account.
            That is something you need to contact Google Adsense about.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by LCN2007 View Post

I was hoping that whoever is the contact on here with the google reps if you could ask them to address my issue. Becxause they really have no tech support to speak of.

My paypal account is the same as my Google email and i dont want to use a new email i want to use my pre-existing google account.
              Have you tried logging in with your gmail email address and password?
              Or try logging into gmail then going to google.com and trying. It's all linked together. However as Steve says, it's a problem with Google and VBulletin probably does not contact google and just codes so it works with what google normally provides everyone.

Comment