No announcement yet.

Installation CONFUSED MYSQL ETC!? AH :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I don't understand the question. However if those instructions are not applicable to what your host offers then I suggest contacting your host for the instructions to do this on their servers.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I called Powweb, they told me the db was empty is there an .sql file anywhere to import?
      Last edited by jtech77; Sat 22 Aug '09, 6:37pm. Reason: more

Comment

Please don't cross post / start new threads on the same subject.

Comment

Sorry, thanks for all of your help. Lynn, Scott, Zachery)

Comment

Did you get it working? No, you don't import a database for a new install. But, the database has to have all privileges granted to the user in order that the script may create and populate some of it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Yes, my problem was I kept seeing the db error and didn't install it in the browser wow i feel dumb. thanks so much for your time.
              Now onto impex

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X