Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error?

Hi

I thought I had successfully installed my new forum at http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/forums/index.php as everything seems to be working ok.

However i have just received the following e-mail

Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL:

SELECT *
    FROM datastore
    WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','la nguagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','loadcache','noticecache','user stats','birthdaycache','maxloggedin','iconcache','eventcache','mailqueue');

MySQL Error : Table 'scaffold_ScaffoldersForum.datastore' doesn't exist
    Error Number : 1146

Is this a major issue and how can I resolve it?

That error was generated before you finished the install. Since your forums are working fine now this is not an issue.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh ok, thank you for your help

Comment

I'm getting the same error, and it's persistent with forum usage. This is an installed vB that has been upgraded and has been in place for years... Perhaps an updater failed? Would adding the table do the trick? If so, have you got a query I can run to do this?

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X