Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steven s
    replied
    It would helpful to others if you posted how you solved the problem.
    Originally posted by Sophocles View Post
    Issue solved, so please ignore the previous post. HLG

Leave a comment:

• Sophocles
    replied
    Issue solved, so please ignore the previous post. HLG

Leave a comment:

• Sophocles
    started a topic Upgrade

Upgrade

In the never ending road toward stupidity I have once again managed to screw things up.

First let me state that out of the blue a forum that seemed to be working perfectly for several months without a single change made to it in that time started reporting errors and wouldn't let anyone login to the forum.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/content/d/v/d/dvdhounds/html/index.php on line 17

My Solution was to delete everything from the ftp, edit config.php again, and then upload all new files. When I pointed my browser to the upgrade and entered my user number, everything seemed to go well since each step was given the OK by Vbulletin. After the upgrade was completed I came to the Control Panel Admin login. I entered my password and then receive this message.

Warning: Unknown(/home/content/d/v/d/dvdhounds/html/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(607) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required '/home/content/d/v/d/dvdhounds/html/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/d/v/d/dvdhounds/html/forums/global.php(607) : eval()'d code on line 1
    Could someone enlighten me as to its meaning? HLG
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X