Admin Panel messages after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Panel messages after upgrade

I saw 2 admin panel messages after our upgrade and I inadvertenly deleted 1. I have the message that says:
    There are currently 114 customized template(s) that need to be updated or reverted. Some sections of vBulletin may not function if you do not do this!

Does anyone know what the other one was?
    Webmaster in charge of technical stuff and taking out the trash. www.disboards.com, www.wdwinfo.com
    www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and a few others I am forgetting!

Originally posted by alexi View Post
    I saw 2 admin panel messages after our upgrade and I inadvertenly deleted 1. I have the message that says:
    There are currently 114 customized template(s) that need to be updated or reverted. Some sections of vBulletin may not function if you do not do this!

Does anyone know what the other one was?
    One is usually to tell you about any recent security patches/upgrades that are available. There should be a link at the top of the page saying "Show All News"? Click on that and any messages should then appear.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Thanks but I don't think that was it, I believe this was something we were supposed to address
      Webmaster in charge of technical stuff and taking out the trash. www.disboards.com, www.wdwinfo.com
      www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and a few others I am forgetting!

Comment

Originally posted by alexi View Post
        Thanks but I don't think that was it, I believe this was something we were supposed to address
        That type of thing is annoying. Especially when you have fixed up all of your skins and there is a message left for you telling you to revert them. Dismiss it.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment