Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youjoomla
    replied
    I did , they are off for the weekend I guess , hmm , I thought I am on org thank you

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That is a third-party add-on. You need to either contact the author or post over at www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Leave a comment:

• youjoomla
    replied
    the hooks would be plugins or products right ? if yes , I think I fund it ,
    amember product , as soon as I enable it it is going crazy,

what everything is considered as hook exactly ? plugins and products only or something else ?

Leave a comment:

• youjoomla
    replied
    when runing diagnostics this is only file that is coming back

cpnav_impex.xml File not recognized as part of vBulletin
    and I have 3.8.1 patch level 1 , impex downloaded 4 days ago

all hooks disabled , same thing with default style , cookies cleared,

works fine when I am loged out , as soon as I log in it is loading slow and the cron is trying to get some picture , I checked error logs and no missing images or anything

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Internal Server errors are generally related to either a server problem, or added code to the vB files and/or templates.

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• youjoomla
    started a topic Forum slow

Forum slow

getting 500 server error when this runs

forumdisplay.php?f=2

exec used but not allowed in /home/user/public_html/500.shtml

forum home

page takes forever to load in all browsers especialy in IE

dedicated box RHL quad

all this is happening only when user is loged in ,
    Last edited by youjoomla; Sun 8 Mar '09, 10:15am. Reason: new info
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X