Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Help now as customer

may i type here in correct place ?

now sir after i paid and get my license key and i submit my forum url in the license key

i was installed old vb . so now after i put link of my forums in new customer key i paid for it now everything is finish ?? or i need to delete my vb and install new one with new customer key and this will be hard coz i havenot backup full

plz any help or guide me

Which version of vB do you currently have?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i have this version

Powered by vBulletinĀ® Version 3.7.3

site link

http://www.dragonz-world.com/vb/index.php

Comment

What I recommend is that you download 3.8.1 from the Members Area then upgrade normally. Please follow the upgrade documentation here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade/

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

but plz sir i canot do this now coz i will transfer my site to new server

i try now edit dns for new server so i have in this old server only 2 days

so i can still by this version 3.7.3 any problems ?

and now am registered and activated my forum for new key today or i should upgrade ?

i mean i canot still with same version now 3.7.3 ?
          Last edited by Sadness; Tue 24 Feb '09, 4:17pm.

Comment

You can download 3.7.3 and upload your new files to replace your existing ones. However that version has known security issues. The only fix is to upgrade.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

but plz sir u can do this for me coz i havenot any expreince in upgrade and realy am very afraid loss my data or happen any wrong

so plz u can do this for me and how ?

Comment

I'd personally recommend you upgrade, it's a relatively safe process that shouldn't cause any issues unless your current version of vB is significantly modified. To be on the safe side I recommend you make a database backup:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/maintenance_backup

EDIT: One other thing, I noticed your site has peoples credit card data (number, name, address etc) and information on how to make botnets etc. Are you sure your host is comfortable with that information being stored on their servers?
                - TomJames

Comment

where is this sir card and data u say??

my site is follow rules 100 %

so plz where is card and names may it is illegals posts i will delete it i,m popular site siir and i should follow rules

may coz u see threads same this 25 - 2-2009

this called socks and proxy shared for users using it for crack ids sir not cards or something

u can check forum again well . i hosted in more big sitessame no one say i,m not follow rules

thanks

Comment

http://dragonz-world.com/vb/f46/crdi...members-14041/

Maybe it's innocent, I'm a bit tired so I might of misread it, or a post slipped through the net.

~~

Anyway, best of luck with upgrading your version of vB
                    - TomJames

Comment

This scam site should be closed down immediately!!!

Pushing credit card information around is certainly not legal.
                      Lats...

Comment

what u say

i donot see this post go to see it again

i delete the post

sir i follow rules same any admin have forums

canot see all memebers and control them ....

i deleted it now

why u said delete and down site now? and if u see any illegal topic tell me i will delete realy i canot see this topic i donot allow any illegal in my site

i,m popular site and all know my site and hosted in more hosts

iweb and sharktech and fatsnext and the planet now

so why u see it is illegal i dleted topic now and here for sure i donot allow same this topics in my site

read forum rules

http://dragonz-world.com/vb/f4/announcements.html
                        Last edited by Sadness; Tue 24 Feb '09, 6:11pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadness View Post
                          but plz sir u can do this for me coz i havenot any expreince in upgrade and realy am very afraid loss my data or happen any wrong

so plz u can do this for me and how ?
                          You can order the Professional Upgrade service from the Members Area. Just click on the 'Upgrade/Renew License' link under License Options and choose the 'Upgrade'. The cost is $150.

Once you purchase the upgrade service you will receive an email with a link to the installation form where you input the server details.

- FTP server, username and password
                          - MySQL server, username, password and database name
                          - URL of homepage and forums
                          - Forum Admin login info

Once that form is filled out correctly, the upgrade is assigned to one of our Techs and is usually completed within 1-2 business days (not including weekends.)

Upgrading will always overwrite any hacks or changes you made to the vB files. However it will not change any plug-in or product add-ons, although you may have to ask the authors of these add-ons if they are compatible with the latest version of vB.

Also upgrading will not overwrite custom templates. Nonetheless you may have to revert your custom templates and redo your changes depending on the template and the version you are upgrading from.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Lats View Post
                            This scam site should be closed down immediately!!!

Pushing credit card information around is certainly not legal.

Before u go speedly say it is illegal posts see my forum rules before say ur opnion

be sure any admin canot control his site all the time. some time i,m sleep and some time i,m not here . but these forum rules and who willnot follow it be sure i will delete his topic . we r humans canot control all people but can control our forums when we can do this , and i,m very popular yahoo site so be sure i follow rules best tan another any site u will see . i think everything appear now . and u can check all my site follow all rules.

thanks and thanks sir Steve Machol for ur kind reply and Help all the time

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X