No announcement yet.

I don't know if this is in the right forum or not but I just got a notice from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if this is in the right forum or not but I just got a notice from

VBulletin concerning my license. What happened is I installed VB on a domain I use for testing. However the domain is not in my name, rather under a friend's name. So, could that be the reason my friend was sent the notice from VB; in that the domain was not registered in my name?

TIA!

The license you own must be under the domain you specified in the Members' Area. So yes, if you have your license running on a different domain, then that's most likely why your friend got a notice from Jelsoft.

It violates the License Agreement, so you must install the software on the domain you specified for that specific license.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Sullivan View Post
      The license you own must be under the domain you specified in the Members' Area. So yes, if you have your license running on a different domain, then that's most likely why your friend got a notice from Jelsoft.

It violates the License Agreement, so you must install the software on the domain you specified for that specific license.
      Thank you!! I'll fix it!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X