Installation error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation error

This is my 1st attempt at installing and this is the error that I am getting.
    Could you please help:

Database error in vBulletin :
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT *
    FROM datastore
    WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','la nguagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','loadcache','noticecache');
    MySQL Error : Table 'forum.datastore' doesn't exist
    Error Number : 1146

At what exact point in the installation are you getting this?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,

When I open upgrade.php in my browser

Comment

I don't see how that is possible since install.php expects an empty database and would never produce that error as the first step. Please describe everythign you did.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,
          I just edited my post...it was upgrade.php not install.php

Comment

You need to run install.php for installation, not upgrade.php. Please follow the installation instructions in our online documentation here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/install/

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Thank you Steve...it has installed but with errors. Have made a new post on this ,G

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X