Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What files include the adsense code?

Hi folks,

I've downloaded 3.8 and installed on my test board, templates updated and all good to go. Then I remembered about the adsense settings in the members area. I've now set this up and I need to download 3.8 again to get it included but I don't want to copy over all the files again, I'd like to copy just the files that need updating.

Does anyone know the files that contain the adsense code? And would I just run the /install/upgrade.php script after uploading?

Thanks!
    Digital Kaos Satellite Forum
    SEO Blog Pagerank Checker
    Free File Hosting

Hello, can someone please take a look.

I have the same issue, and I'm sure this is not an uncommon issue for those that add Google Adsense AFTER installing 3.8.

Comment

See this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295885

Comment

Nice one...thanks!

Q. I downloaded 3.8.0 and upgraded before I integrated my Adsense account. How do I get ads to show?
        A. After integration, redownload vBulletin 3.8.0 and then upload the following files:
        admincp/deployads.php, includes/init.php, includes/adsense_templates.php, and includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml.
        Digital Kaos Satellite Forum
        SEO Blog Pagerank Checker
        Free File Hosting

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X