Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What features are on by default when you upgrade to 3.80?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What features are on by default when you upgrade to 3.80?

We are upgrading our huge board today from 3.57 to 3.80. On our current board we have kept things pretty simple and do not have a lot of features enabled. I know 3.80 probably has a ton of additional new features for board users. When we upgrade are all these going to be on by default? Or will the enabled features more or less match the old version's.

The reason is, I am kind of queasy about suddenly having a ton of new features active at once for users to muck around with. I would like to implement them one at a time, after I have figured out what they are first....

Finally, is there a feature set comparison somewhere for versions
    3.5x | 3.8x ?

Some are enabled by default and some you will have to do this manually. Please note that any custom template you have will almost certainly not be compatible with 3.8.0. So you will need to revert those templates then redo your changes to have access to new features and avoid errors.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X