I lost my customer details and I have new email :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my customer details and I have new email :(

I haven't upgraded my VB for ages now, and wanted to do so now. But I can't find the .txt file that held my login details for the customer area, and when trying to use the forgotten pass/customer id I have to enter an unused email. Could you please forward me to the proper details?

My old email was [email protected], (it could possibly be [email protected], but thats a really old email) the new email is unbreakable1980aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatgmail.com, and this latter is where I need the details sent to.

Some more information to verify my identiy:

Name: Robert
    Site: www.snesorama.us

I dont wanna post more in such a public forum, but email me if u need further information to verify my identity...

Thanks!

Originally posted by matrlx View Post
    I haven't upgraded my VB for ages now, and wanted to do so now. But I can't find the .txt file that held my login details for the customer area, and when trying to use the forgotten pass/customer id I have to enter an unused email. Could you please forward me to the proper details?

My old email was [email protected], (it could possibly be [email protected], but thats a really old email) the new email is unbreakable1980aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatgmail.com, and this latter is where I need the details sent to.

Some more information to verify my identiy:

Name: Robert
    Site: www.snesorama.us

I dont wanna post more in such a public forum, but email me if u need further information to verify my identity...

Thanks!
    you need to open a support ticket www.vbulletin.com/go/sales to get your customer details back

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X