Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardwaregeeks
    replied
    Thanks, Wayne, I misunderstood your previous post.

Thanks for fixing that issue for me, will wait on the other issue.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    As I stated in my post above... utf-8 is not the correct value. The correct value is UTF-8. I made that change for you and deleted the broken imported languages.

I also stated that the Cloud team is still looking at the Linking Issue.

Leave a comment:

• Hardwaregeeks
    replied
    Looks like as of 7PM the random ? have been fixed, not sure if it just fixed itself or if someone from Support is working on it. But the links are still broken.

Leave a comment:

• Hardwaregeeks
    replied
    It's utf-8 in the CPAdmin.

I think the problem with the forums missing is because the random text is being converted to a question mark. Even in the AdminCP some links don't work because the links appear to be truncated at the question mark.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    How does it look now?

The HTML Character Set is case sensitive. utf-8 does not equal UTF-8. This appears to have resolved the issues in the language files. However, it has not resolved imported content issues. There is no way to fix this with the support tools we have. That issue along with linking is being handled by the Cloud Team per your support ticket.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Wed 7 Apr '21, 8:50am.

Leave a comment:

• Random ? in Admin CP in forum, causing not to work and view correctly

I just purchased a subscription and went from a demo site to a live site, demo site was perfect however when I went to the live site, forum links are broken and there are random ? everywhere even in the AdminCP.

I did submit a support ticket, but was wondering if anyone had any insight on how to fix it. I checked the language and it's set to UTF8.

The site is https://foros.telerealrd.com

I am assumed it might be because the sites in Spanish but when I set it to English same issue
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X