Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reorder the threads in a forum?

Hi friends!

Is it possible to reorder or move threads in a forum? For example, I would like to move thread #10 to the top of the forum, and thread #11 to #2.

Thanks in advance!

You can order by latest reply, topic start date, or alphabetical. There is no explicit display order though. You can mark topics as "Sticky" from the inline moderation menus. Sticky topics will always be at the top but they won't stay in a specific order.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Oh, sorry I didn't explain myself fully.

I reordered as Administrator (changed descending to ascending), but as a guest, I the order reverts back to what it was before. So I am guessing the reorder only applies to the account that set the order?

Cheers!
    Last edited by braintrainnerd; Mon 22 Mar '21, 3:49pm. Reason: corrected the context

Comment

Filters are personal and only apply to the person that applied them. They only work for that page load as well.

To change display order globally across all forums, you need to edit any forum page in Site Builder and change the ordering fields in the Channel Display module. There are the Topic Sort By and Topic Sort Order options to change.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X