Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Not Found

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Server Not Found

    Is there an issue with VBCloud today? Multiple people can't access our site.

  • #2
    Same thing is happening to me.
    http://www.metalmusicians.org

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Chris-777 View Post
      Same thing is happening to me.
      Yeah, I was just looking at your post. Seems to be the same issue, our domain was purchased through vBulletin as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Foos View Post

        Yeah, I was just looking at your post. Seems to be the same issue, our domain was purchased through vBulletin as well.
        Mine is back up now - how's yours looking?
        http://www.metalmusicians.org

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Chris-777 View Post

          Mine is back up now - how's yours looking?
          Same, but I don't particularly like the answer you got from support.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Foos View Post

            Same, but I don't particularly like the answer you got from support.
            Aye it's not exactly giving me the warm and fuzzies. It was nice to see I wasn't alone though, thanks for the solidarity haha.
            http://www.metalmusicians.org

            Comment


            • #7
              No cloud issues have been reported to Technical Support. Will have to ask the server and cloud teams to investigate.
              Translations provided by Google.

              Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

              Comment


              • #8
                Were your sites simply not accessible, or were users having issues logging in? My cloud site wouldn’t accept passwords from a large number of users today. I had zero issues myself, but another of my admins had the issue and I did some screen sharing with others so I could see what was happening. I received more than 25 emails from users throughout the day so I’m curious if our issues are related?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mortgagebruce View Post
                  Were your sites simply not accessible, or were users having issues logging in? My cloud site wouldn’t accept passwords from a large number of users today. I had zero issues myself, but another of my admins had the issue and I did some screen sharing with others so I could see what was happening. I received more than 25 emails from users throughout the day so I’m curious if our issues are related?
                  The site was inaccessible to users in various parts of the country.

                  Comment

                  Related Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X