Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottsmac
    replied
    All Good that worked, it seemed to be only for that section of Text, Anyway as usual great response from the Full VB Team, nice 1 Thanks

Leave a comment:

• scottsmac
    replied
    It's posted every thing else from the same site. And bigger copy pastes I'll try to delete as you did. And see what happens thanks
    Last edited by scottsmac; Thu 28 Jan '21, 2:51am.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    I tried to break your post down and paste as individual paragraphs however it wouldn't allow the first paragraph to post as is. When I removed all the semi-colons and replaced these with commas, the paragraph posted without issue.

It may be that these are triggering something outside of vBulletin as, like Wayne, I can post the complete text on my non-Cloud site without issue. I've passed your ticket to our Cloud team to look into further however it may be something out of our control. In the meantime, I'd look at the formatting of your post in order to get this to post correctly.

Leave a comment:

• scottsmac
    replied
    Thanks i will do, all yah help was appreciated, nice one

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don't know why it is getting blocked. Will have to create a server ticket and have someone with the ability to look at server configurations here and cloud to investigate. I cannot recreate the issue on my local test server which does not use CloudFlare.

Leave a comment:

• scottsmac
    replied
    NO that didnt work sorry, i even halfed it, then did 2 paragraphs, wont enen post the short version, see text doc, and picture
    Also got a new error see picture below
    Plus went to home page, came back, and it said Restore, i restored thinking bid get the words, but got 2 widgets, see picture below aswell

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_77517.jpg Views:	4 Size:	57.8 KB ID:	4453004

Click image for larger version  Name:	tech 1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	91.2 KB ID:	4453006

Click image for larger version  Name:	A Widget.JPG Views:	0 Size:	126.2 KB ID:	4453007

Attached Files
    Last edited by scottsmac; Tue 26 Jan '21, 3:42pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The text posts properly after pasting on my test site with the maximum characters per post set to 15,000.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Well this forum uses Cloudflare as well. I am guessing Cloudflare sees your text as some sort of exploit.

Though 11 KB of text is more than most forums allow in a post. Default is 10,000 characters. Try increasing this under Settings -> Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options.

Leave a comment:

• scottsmac
    replied
    It wont paste into this forum niether, see pic below, i also added a text doc of the writing, which im trying to paste into box, others ive done, and posted have been bigger, and ALL pasted ok
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vbull.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	4452949
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I haven't been able to recreate the issue to be honest. What are you pasting?

Leave a comment:

• scottsmac
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    524 is a server error that comes from Cloudflare. It usually signifies some sort of timeout occurred. Could be the servers don't have enough resources to process the request.
    THANKS, How do i fix please, its been 2 days, i waited to swee if it woul right itself

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    524 is a server error that comes from Cloudflare. It usually signifies some sort of timeout occurred. Could be the servers don't have enough resources to process the request.

Leave a comment:

• scottsmac
    started a topic Cant Copy Paste Error

Cant Copy Paste Error

Cant Copy Paste Text, and get this error

vbulletin error error information: " 524 error no reason phrase"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture error.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	4452850