Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where i can download English language pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I see your site currently has an English language as well as the other languages installed by default on Cloud. It also has an Eesti language. When I download this language, it is properly marked as "custom" in the resulting XML file. It should not overwrite the English language.

Please attach the .xml file that you're importing to test with to a reply on this post. You will have to ZIP the file first so the attachment system will accept it.

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    I didnt translated this via XML - i did only via CP. I just want it test if everything works when i re upload my native language too. Or i need play with upload settings if i re-upload for test my native?
    Last edited by Mikk; Tue 4 Aug '20, 7:27pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Because your file is broken and incorrect. Every time you try to upload it you will erase ENGLISH. There is no English translation in the system. English is stored in a MASTER language that you're overwriting. Don't use that file.

Do not translate via XML files. Only translate in the AdminCP.

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    What you're pointing to is the "Default" phrase. This shouldn't change. You imported an improperly formatted language. Someone probably translated the Master XML file and it broke your site when you imported it.

The proper English defaults should be installed on your site now.
    Yeah and i broke it again site... Why it is that when i (for test purpose how things works) re upload language it will affect english file too... Now i have again broken english file. I need to wait when support fix this english language file to right one... becouse my native language overwrite it that.

It was my own translated and version was right one - the latest. just download and re upload to see if everything works. But now i am again like sayed to broken site.
    Last edited by Mikk; Tue 4 Aug '20, 8:42am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What you're pointing to is the "Default" phrase. This shouldn't change. You imported an improperly formatted language. Someone probably translated the Master XML file and it broke your site when you imported it.

The proper English defaults should be installed on your site now.

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Hmm...

Now i am curious, that i can get back english language strings too in my created language or this is for ever screw it up. See screenshot what i mean

Click image for larger version  Name:	eng.png Views:	0 Size:	39.1 KB ID:	4444953

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Can you move this topic to issues? Alright i contact with them

Thank you again.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Posting in the correct location of the forum helps with support. You posted in a pre-sales area not a support channel.

For Cloud, you need to email [email protected] and we will have the cloud team look at it.

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Then it would seem that some third-party language has overwritten the Master language.
    OK.

Running the Upgrade script should replace your Master language with English.
    Where i can see upgrade script or what is this? Sorry i am very newbie on vbulletin If this help i am on vBulletin Cloud

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Then it would seem that some third-party language has overwritten the Master language. Running the Upgrade script should replace your Master language with English.

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Alright

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    These are the answers you provided in the duplicate topic, which I have now closed.

We need to stick to this topic only.

We will come back to you as soon as we are free and available to do so. Please be patient.
    1. vBulletin Version - 5.6.2
    2. PHP Version - 7.2.30
    3. MySQL Version - 5.7.29-log
    4. Any Addons installed. - no
    5. Does the issue occur in a default style? - yes?
    6. Does the issue occur using the English language provided? - mostly yes English - Estonian
    7. Error message on the screen.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_76742.png
Views:	106
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	4444878
    8. Browser and Browser version used.
      Edge Version 84.0.522.52
    9. Did you clear the browser cache and did the error continue? always clearing when i close browser
    10. A list of steps that can be used to recreate the issue.
    11. Output of the error with vBulletin in Debug Mode.
    12. If the issue is an Invalid Server (500 server error) response, the web server and PHP logs that correspond with its timestamp.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    You posted barely a few hour ago on a Sunday and are are now shouting about 'poor support'?

Forum support is not real time. We are not sat around doing nothing, waiting to provide instant answers, we will get to you when we available, on duty and not already dealing with other complex customer queries. Please be patient.

Also note that if you continue to insult support staff who are trying to help you, you may find your access to these support forums removed.

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Poor support?

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    If you look closely my screenshot then you understand what problem i have... There is NO ENGLISH strings anymore... i cant fix language if need it.

Leave a comment: