Making it apparent that particular members of a group are moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making it apparent that particular members of a group are moderators

I'd like to make it so that when a moderator posts in a forum that they're moderators of, it's apparent to the other members of that forum that the person is a moderator.

I can enter the info in the description of the forum, but I haven't found a way to show that they are a moderator. In my research, this doesn't seem possible? So, I wanted to double check to verify that I'm correct.

Thank you.
    Rich

There are several methods to do this...
    1. You can assign a custom title on a per user basis by editing the user profile within the AdminCP. You can use HTML when creating these custom titles. Users -> Search for Users. Enter their user name. Their user profile will appear when you submit the form.
    2. You can assign a custom title to the usergroup these users are a member of by editing the usergroup in the Usergroup Manager. Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager
    3. You can assign custom HTML Markup for the username for the usergroup by editing the HTML Markup fields. There are examples when viewing the inline help for these options. Usergroup -> Usergroup Manager.
    4. You can create specific User Ranks for this usergroup and show them under the username in the posts they make. In the AdminCP go to User Ranks -> Add New User Rank.
    5. You can supply specific "Moderator" style avatars that staff members use. (like mine).

Or you can use a combination of these.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I found that making the admin and mods screen names a bright color like red and blue helps everyone ID them.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X