• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad Online Emulator

Not showing for some reason..

http://www.boxingworld.news

http://www.appsimulator.net/webapp/?frame=apple_ipad_air_v

We can't really troubleshoot a third-party utility like this. I suggest using a Chrome derivative browser to test your site at various mobile screen sizes.

https://www.sitepoint.com/how-to-sim...ode-in-chrome/
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Ok thanks.. I think I might start utilizing the vw size fonts.. for all devices etc..

Comment

When I go into iPhone mode on chrome.. the navbar's vertical borders don't reach the bottom.. any ideas for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sneijder View Post
          When I go into iPhone mode on chrome.. the navbar's vertical borders don't reach the bottom.. any ideas for that?
          The newest version of Chrome is screwed up. Am I correct in assuming this does not happen in other browsers?

Comment

I just checked.. it happens in firefox..

Comment

Nm.. I think I realized what's up.. I changed some values to vw that isn't font..

Comment

But still.. I think it's being affected by the vw fonts somehow.. any ideas?

Comment

What is a vw font?

Wayne Luke

Comment

Viewport Width sizes.. the problem didn't occur when I was using px sizes.. or maybe it was there all along I dunno..

Comment

Support for viewport width is very spotty. I recommend against using it.

https://caniuse.com/#search=viewport%20width

Wayne Luke

Comment

Ok.. just for those navbar cells the problem seems to disappear when I revert back to px sizes.. so I'll do that just for that section..

Comment

In fact just by adding #channel-tabbar{font-size:20px;} to CSS seems to solve the problem without losing the VW sizes.. especially if the Global fonts is overriding with VW..

Comment

But still.. increasing the zoom to 110% and above messes it all up again.. it seems too complex for me to figure it out..

I may just accept it for now just to have vw font sizes.. until I have the energy to figure it out.. it's draining me lol..

Comment

Zoom will mess things up. It is making them bigger than what the browser expects them to be. There is no way to currently make things perfect with zoom.

Browser zoom is not a design feature. It is an accessibility feature and allows people to see things they wouldn't be able to otherwise. That is its primary reason for existing.

Wayne Luke

Comment