Increasing forum text view size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing forum text view size

Could someone help me in regards to increasing the viewable size of the forum text? I’m speaking of how one can view the size of the forum. It’s awfully small on my devices and others in my forum are hoping for the same.

also, where does one adjust the minimal post size. Default is ten characters.

You can adjust the Global font size by editing the value in the Global Font style variable. By default this is set to 1.3 REM which will calculate to approximately 13 pixels on most devices. You would change this in the AdminCP by going to "Styles -> Style Manager" then select "Style Variable Editor" from the drop down select box for your style. Click on "Global" and then global_font_size. Increase the value in decimal increments until it fits your needs. You might try 1.6 REM first. Keeping the value as REM allows all devices and all other fonts to inherit and scale their fonts appropriately.

You can change the minimum character per post under Settings -> Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

• tommynacc
      tommynacc commented
      Editing a comment
      Wayne, I get it to this point, but it says the following: (see image)

Click image for larger version

Name:	A6F8C85C-7809-4A70-B174-D6DFC3F80C32.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	4432743
    Attached Files

Comment

Click on the words "global_font_text."
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment