admincp issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admincp issue

One of our admins cannot see everything in the admincp. He can access it, but can only see a couple of the menu items. The other admins can access everything fine. I did check to make sure that he is a super user. It appears everything on his settings are identical to mine and I’m not having any issues.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F506843E-D773-4701-8D4F-CEFBD920EF97.png
Views:	85
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	4431004

What are his permissions in the AdminCP under Usergroups > Administrator Permissions ?

Comment

This is what I get but it’s always been that way as long as I can remember on cloud. I should mention that he has had full access before today. We didn’t change anything for his account.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6BBE925B-F155-4668-9E4A-B5929BDEDBE2.png
Views:	76
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	4431007

Comment

You would have to view his permissions using the Administrator specified when you started your vBulletin Cloud account. That Administrator should have permission to edit the permissions for other administrators.

If you don't know who that is, then you will need to open a support ticket so someone can review your account and tell you who that Administrator is.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          You would have to view his permissions using the Administrator specified when you started your vBulletin Cloud account. That Administrator should have permission to edit the permissions for other administrators.

If you don't know who that is, then you will need to open a support ticket so someone can review your account and tell you who that Administrator is.
          Thanks, Wayne!!
          I logged in with our original admin account and was able to see the issue. Got it fixed!

Appreciate the help! You as well In Omnibus

Comment