Title tags and SEO Optimizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title tags and SEO Optimizing

Is there a way to make SEO changes in vB Cloud? My title pages say "Your SEO optimized title"
    I have changed the Forum Name to "TowerTechs"
    I can see the title in the Page Source of FireFox but it is not displaying in the browser.

Your help and suggestions are appreciated.

www.TowerTechs.com

Go to the page and edit it in Site Builder. Saving the page will allow you to update both the URL and the Title of the page as necessary.

Do not do this for Individual Topics. They will inherit their path based on the channel they are in.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

So I am still lost as to changing my Title tags. I am only finding additional questions to ask. So here goes.

After I saved pages, Titles do not change. I do not see any place that has "Your SEO optimized title".

I also notice in the View Source page that I have multiple <head> <body> & <html> tags. Is this correct?

I also noticed "page contents" above the login section but can't find anything to attribute it to. I have turned off Facebook and Google login. I have turned off advertising as well. Any suggestions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-02 (6)_LI.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	4430829

Comment

Click 'Header'. Edit the Ad contents, what do you see in them?

Having multiple <head>, <body>, <html>, and <title> tags will break the functionality of the software.

Wayne Luke

Comment

I have nothing in the ad section.
          See attachments.
          I don't know how the multiple tags got in there. I am on the Cloud version. I didn't think I could change perimeters like that.
          Attached Files

Comment

The invalid tags were in your Bing Ownership Verification HTML tag field under Settings -> Options -> Search Engine Tools. I have corrected the issue.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Thank you Wayne! Much appreciated. That fixed all of the issues with the tags and title!

Comment