Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas2019vb

50% OFF vBulletin license discounts - only until December 31st

We are currently running a promotion featuring price discounts on both the downloaded and cloud versions of vBulletin. Between now and December 31, you can enjoy the following discounts:

*50% off both new and upgrade licenses of self-hosted vBulletin licenses
    *50% off annual subscriptions to vBulletin Cloud (Offer details: The discounts on the downloaded product include either the standalone license or the version bundled with Mobile Suite. The vB Cloud discount can be used by new customers as well as current monthly customers, but does not apply to current annual subscriptions. The vB Cloud discount only applies to the first year, with subsequent years being billed at the normal prices.)
    To obtain these discounts simply go to vBulletin.com and when checking out use coupon code: XMAS2019VB for 50% off annual subscriptions to vBulletin Cloud. Use code: VB5XMAS2019 for 50% off both new and upgrade licenses of self-hosted vBulletin licenses.

Please note, vB Cloud Monthly subscription customers must email us in order to take advantage of the promotion.

If you have any questions about these discounts, feel free to contact us at 877-326-6444 or [email protected].

Helping You Build Better Communities,

Your vBulletin Customer Support Staff
    I got an email to get 50% off for a yearly vb cloud subscription but I cant input my site into the cart to use the discounted subscription. I assume the bolded, and extremely vague, section above means that existing customers can only use it for new forums and not for your existing forum since there is no way to renew your account out side of the auto renewal?

Please email [email protected] for help.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X